Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day Two

Day two wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be, but I guess its not like were in Paris ;) Also me and the others are very tired from the last two days and the walk through Central Park wasn't exactly lovely. It reminded me of my backyard back home but with huge buildings in the background. After that we went back to the hotel and had free time for basically the whole day. I was chilling with some girls and they wanted to shop so I went with them, gar girls and shopping, not the best thing! :D









We had the option to go out on a farrie to Staten Island. The only thing, we didn't know that that the boat wasn't going to stop on the Island. Me and my roomates thought about going but we decided that we would stay because we were extremely tired! We all relaxed and went for dinner and just had a nice night in NYC.





Once everyone else got back from the Staten Island Farrie ride I looked on Facebook and saw all these statuses popping up saying "Regretting the Staten Island trip." So I was happy we stayed and got to relax.

That is more or less how the day went, it wasn't much but it was enjoyable and had its very memorable times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment