Thursday, February 17, 2011

Up and Running. Exciting New News!

I have been thinking a lot lately about putting my name out there are whether I should or should not branch out into photography work. I have been debating it for a while and the argument I had with myself was Do I want to portray myself as a student?

I realized that I am not just a student, I am a talented photographer capable of producing professional grade images. I decided my name will go out and that I will portray myself as the hard working passionate young businessman artist that I am.



I have set up multiple means of spreading the word such as using www.wix.com for a website where I can showcase my photographs in a effective way. I am have adopted facebook for my new photographic venture as well as continuing my blogging.


Muskoka photographer Joseph Brunner is about to become known. Get excited, I know I am.


Joseph.

No comments:

Post a Comment